Artist Contract Terms
Is registration to sell on artistesmaroc.com free?
Registration and listing artworks on artistesmaroc.com is free for artists.
Applying to become a featured artist on artistesmaroc.com
There are no specific degree requirements to apply to artistesmaroc.com. We are looking for:
Emerging and talented artists,
Artists with an active and regular artistic practice,
Artists whose work we admire!
Once you register on our site and submit your artwork, our Committee of experts will review your application. We will contact you within a maximum of 3 days to inform you of the outcome of your application.
If your application is accepted by our Committee of experts, you will receive an email notifying you of the acceptance of your artworks for sale.
Our commission is more competitive compared to other intermediaries. It is 25% of the net sale price.
How to set your prices?
On artistesmaroc.com, you are free to set the prices for your artworks as we are an art marketplace.
However, we advise you to:
- Firstly, analyze the prices set by other artists on the site.
- Consider the painting technique used,
- Take into account the dimensions of the artwork: larger sizes are usually priced higher,
- Consider the materials used in the artwork, such as canvas, cotton paper, paper, cardboard, wood,
- Consider the materials used in sculptures,
- Take into account your experience and reputation,
- Consider the time spent on creating the artwork.
- In addition, you must follow some rules of good conduct.
It is essential to keep the stock availability of your artworks up to date. Please remove any artwork from artistesmaroc.com that is no longer available in your studio.
If you are already selling art online, the public price offered for the same artwork should not be higher on artistesmaroc.com compared to other platforms.